Followers

About Me

My photo
I am just a simple girl, living life everyday to it's fullest potential - vowing not to regret the things I do, and to embrace what the future has in store for me. Visit my website, www.nwphotographicadventures.com for more information!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Steptoe Butte - August, 27th, 2011

Steptoe Butte, located just outside of Colfax, Washington, is one of my favorite places to visit! My Aunts live in Whitman County, and I always make it a point to visit Steptoe Butte when I am visiting them! I have been to the butte probably 7-8 times in my lifetime, all at different time of the year. This year while visiting the Butte, I was pleased to experience the harvest from atop the butte!


My first trip to the Palouse was when I was just a kid, visiting my Aunt with my dad. We spent a couple days there, and witnessed the most amazing harvest moon I had ever seen in my life! There is something intriguing about the lifestyle of a farmer, and photographing this helps inspire me to do my best as a scenic photographer.



The rich farming communities that surround the Butte, help to make it as interesting as it is. The culture, the history, and the scenic beauty transforms Steptoe Butte into something special for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment