Followers

About Me

My photo
I am just a simple girl, living life everyday to it's fullest potential - vowing not to regret the things I do, and to embrace what the future has in store for me. Visit my website, www.nwphotographicadventures.com for more information!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Barnwood Framing

Since starting my business in January of this year, I am constantly looking at different ways to expand what I already offer. There are so many products that I can incorporate my photography into, but for me - framing is key.

Being that most of my photography is scenic, outdoor photography; it only makes sense that the frame highlights this kind of work. We have made custom oak, mahogany, and pine frames... but these species of wood can be expensive, especially after you include the time and materials it takes to finish the piece.


Recently, my husband and I acquired some barnwood from a local guy here in Bonner County, Idaho. We were able to get several hundred feet, and have begun making some frames to add to my existing inventory. I am very excited at the opportunity to offer custom barnwood frames along with my new upcoming images from my adventures of 2011.  



Frames can be purchased through my Etsy account @ http://www.etsy.com/people/tporath

To view my images, check out my photo gallery @ http://www.nwphotographicadventures.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment